May is the month to celebrate the arts in Port Townsend, and there are plenty of things going on to do just that! Here are just a few:
- April 30: UUAW Kitchen Tour: What a great opportunity to see designed (and redesigned) kitchens in Port Townsend! This year the tour is uptown Port Townsend, an most is within walking distance of A Bungalow!
- Saturday May 1: The opening of Art Wave: A fun and inspiring display of local kid's art displayed in merchant windows along Water Street. It is colorful, fun, and always full of surprises, and what a great way to support the work of young aspiring artists!
- Saturday May 7th: Opening day of boating season and Gallery Walk from 5:30 – 7:30 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday, May 13 & 14: Madison Street Arts & Crafts Fair, 10:00 – 6:00. Great variety of northwest vendors.
- Saturday May 21: Rhody Grand Parade 1:00, starting uptown and finishing along Water Street. This parade culminates a week of local fun festivities celebrating our community!
- May 28: Memorial Weekend!