BUNGALOW ON THE BLUFF
- Park your car! Just steps to Port Townsend restaurants, galleries, shops, and historic waterfront.
- Quiet, private, and peaceful with no downtown traffic noise…and free parking!
- Sweeping water views of Port Townsend Bay and Olympic mountain views.
- Classy and comfortable suite with wireless internet, flat screen cable TV with DVD.
- Muffins and orange juice for first morning; coffee and tea provided ensuite.
- Beautifully maintained northwest gardens and private outdoor space
This private getaway is perfectly situated to explore all that Port Townsend and the Olympic Peninsula has to offer. Whether you are spending a day, weekend, or a long vacation, we provide helpful ideas and information so all you have to do is to enjoy!
Here are several reasons to come to Port Townsend this fall/winter:
- Art Gallery Walk First Saturday of every month 5:00 – 8:00 Enjoy walking through some of Port Townsend’s finest art galleries and special exhibits! A fun way to spend a Saturday evening!
- Finn River Cidery is a fun way to spend a weekend afternoon, especially this time of year…perfect for tasting sparkling cider! Go to www.finnriver.com for details and directions. Check out a great article on local cideries here.
- The Rose Theatre If you have not been to The Rose Theatre in Port Townsend, you are in for a very special treat. Aside from showing really fabulous movies that are actually worth seeing, going to The Rose is like taking a trip down memory lane. It is has a ton of charm, is warm and cozy, and serves the best fresh popcorn in the world! They have a choice of toppings to put on your fresh hot popcorn. Have you every tried Brewer’s Yeast on popcorn? Yum!
- Saturday, Nov. 30th Merchants’ Holiday Open House
Small Business Saturday--shop and dine at our unique businesses
• 2-4 pm Caroling in the streets with The Wild Rose Chorale
• In-store treats and specials; many shops open later. Bring your American Express card and shop in town.
- Saturday, Dec. 7th at 4:30 pm Community Tree lighting/Santa Visit!
Caroling in the streets! Santa arrives by Engine No. 3, Port Townsend’s vintage white fire truck. The truck brings Santa to Haller Fountain at Washington & Taylor Streets for the Treelighting at 4:30 pm.
First Saturday Gallery Walk, “PT Shorts” Dramatic Performance, merchant open houses and shops open later.
- December 14th Yule Festival
Caroling, readings, toddies and seasonal drinks, plus a visit from Father Christmas! Come join us at “World’s End” at 1020 Water Street! Shopping in Port Townsend is a fun and relaxing experience where you will find unique shops.
- First Night Celebration Dec. 31 First Night is a Jefferson Museum of Art and History-sponsored family-friendly alcohol-free New Year’s Eve community celebration focusing on art, culture and heritage. All activities take place in and around Port Townsend’s historic City Hall between 6:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. on December 31.