- Park your car! Just steps to Port Townsend restaurants, galleries, shops, and historic waterfront.
- Quiet, private, and peaceful with no downtown traffic noise…and free parking!
- Sweeping water views of Port Townsend Bay and Olympic mountain views.
- Classy and comfortable suite with wireless internet, flat screen cable TV with DVD.
- Muffins and orange juice for first morning; coffee and tea provided ensuite.
- Beautifully maintained northwest gardens and private outdoor space
This private getaway is perfectly situated to explore all that Port Townsend and the Olympic Peninsula has to offer. Whether you are spending a day, weekend, or a long vacation, we provide helpful ideas and information so all you have to do is to enjoy!
Here are some special reasons to come to Port Townsend this summer:
- 5 Reasons to Visit Port Townsend During the Holidays! Get away from crowded malls, big box stores, and chain restaurants! Port Townsend offers unique family owned shops and restaurants, so come spend a day or two in our town for a fun relaxed and inspiring shopping trip! Check out more information here.
- Voted One of Ten Best Small Towns in America! We always knew that Port Townsend was special, but now it is official! Check it out here.
- Art Gallery Walk First Saturday of every month 5:00 – 8:00 Enjoy walking through some of Port Townsend’s finest art galleries and special exhibits! After the gallery walk, head to the Rose Theatre to see one of your favorite all time movies. Movie starts at 10:00 pm. A fun way to spend a Saturday evening!
- Check out Port Townsend’s website here!
- Port Townsend has three Craft Cider Makers which you can tour and is a fun way to spend a weekend afternoon,
especially this time of year…perfect for tasting sparkling cider! Get the route here. Check out a great article on local cideries here.
- Mt. Townsend Creamery is located right here in Port Townsend and offers award winning cheeses with a northwest flair! They are delicious and made from fresh local dairy. Check it out here.
The Rose Theatre If you have not been to The Rose Theatre in Port Townsend, you are in for a very special treat. Aside fromshowing really fabulous movies that are actually worth seeing, going to The Rose is like taking a trip down memory lane. It is has a ton of charm, is warm and cozy, and serves the best fresh popcorn in the world! They have a choice of toppings to put on your fresh hot popcorn. Have you every tried Brewer’s Yeast on popcorn? Yum! New this year is the Starlight Room where you can enjoy movies in the comfort of a cozy upholstered chair! For more information about the Starlight Room, click here. For The Rose Theatre movie schedule, click here.