BUNGALOW ON THE BLUFF
- Park your car! Just steps to Port Townsend restaurants, galleries, shops, and historic waterfront.
- Quiet, private, and peaceful with no downtown traffic noise…and free parking!
- Sweeping water views of Port Townsend Bay and Olympic mountain views.
- Classy and comfortable suite with wireless internet, flat screen cable TV with DVD.
- Muffins and orange juice for first morning; coffee and tea provided ensuite.
- Beautifully maintained northwest gardens and private outdoor space
This private getaway is perfectly situated to explore all that Port Townsend and the Olympic Peninsula has to offer. Whether you are spending a day, weekend, or a long vacation, we provide helpful ideas and information so all you have to do is to enjoy!
Here are several reasons to come to Port Townsend this spring/summer:
- Art Gallery Walk First Saturday of every month 5:00 – 8:00 Enjoy walking through some of Port Townsend’s finest art galleries and special exhibits! After the gallery walk, head to the Rose Theatre to see one of your favorite all time movies. Movie starts at 10:00 pm. A fun way to spend a Saturday evening!
- Finn River Cidery is a fun way to spend a weekend afternoon, especially this time of year…perfect for tasting sparkling cider! Go to www.finnriver.com for details and directions. Check out a great article on local cideries here.
- Port Townsend Farmer’s Market is every Saturday from 9:00 am – 1:oo pm, uptown at the corner of Tyler and Lawrence. This is no ordinary Farmer’s Markets!
Voted one of the best in Washington state, you will find the best of local organic produce, baked goods, ciders, soaps, fresh flowers, and many other one of a kind vendors. Plan for lunch because there are plenty of food opportunities. Enjoy live music at this local’s favorite gathering place!
- The Rose Theatre If you have not been to The Rose Theatre in Port Townsend, you are in for a very special treat. Aside from showing really fabulous movies that are actually worth seeing, going to The Rose is like taking a trip down memory lane. It is has a ton of charm, is warm and cozy, and serves the best fresh popcorn in the world! They have a choice of toppings to put on your fresh hot popcorn. Have you every tried Brewer’s Yeast on popcorn? Yum! New this year is the Starlight Room where you can enjoy movies in the comfort of a cozy upholstered chair! For more information about the Starlight Room, click here. For The Rose Theatre movie schedule, click here.